Free baby knitting pattern.
MIO is the first baby set to my grandson, wonderful little Mio.
When I became grandmother to a beautiful baby boy named Mio at Christmas time last year I knitted a baby set for him with a jacket, hat and socks. This set I have called "MIO"! It is the same model as doll pattern 0058D MIO (Baby pattern MIO is without the doll pattern's pair of pants.)
At first I want to share this exclusive pattern with you. My daughter has received many nice comments from many people who think these clothes are unique and lovely, so I think this might be a nice start for this baby knitting website. View more pictures of MIO in the Photo Gallery
To get the free pattern, do this:
1. Use the form below. Fill in your first name and email
address. To receive the free doll pattern the address
must be written correctly.
2. When you click on the subscribe button in the form below
you will immediately get a "Thank you" page that tells
you that are on right track.
3. Within a short time you will receive a confirmation email.
Click on the link in that email to confirm your subscription.
4. When you confirm by clicking on the the link you
immediately get another "Thank You" page which contain
the link an password to the free pattern.
5. Within an hour or two you will also get an email with the
same free baby knitting pattern download instructions and
6. If everything becomes messed up please don't panic ...
you will get the free pattern MIO attached the newsletters.
Little Sophia dressed in MIO knitted in pink